- SIPOAL is designed to dispense correct volume of grease at short intervals of time automatically while the machine is in operation. This leads to longest bearing service life. Thus, machine reliability can be enhanced substantially with proper lubrication.
- SIPOAL can be monitored and controlled lively to ensure that the correct volume of lubricant at the right time is delivered to the lubrication point during its operation. This provides a more accurate amount of lubricant supplied properly when compared to traditional manual lubrication techniques.
- This regime of grease delivery by SIPOAL maintains a steady-state of lubrication protection where excess lubrication or lubricant starvation does not occur, prevention of contaminants entry and eliminates all the problems integrated with manual lubrication process.
why sipoal ?
Around the world, it is estimated that approximately one billion bearings are replaced every year because of its failure or damage and for preventive reasons. There are several reasons why bearings can be damaged or failed. But the extensive researches made by many experts globally have determined that up to 55% of premature bearing failures are due to the lubrication related problems.In every industry, many machineries will involve in different operating conditions which requires different lubricants, re-lubrication intervals and lubricant change intervals. Therefore, it is important to apply the right lubricant, the right volume at the right intervals of time using the right method to achieve the optimal lubrication. Hence, performing optimal lubrication is a very crucial step to eliminate the premature failures of bearings and to enhance the machine reliability and life.
manual lubrication vs. sipoal
This would be an ineffective process due to the following reasons -
- Possibilities of Excess / Under lubrication.
- Often requiring equipment shutdown for lubrication.
- Lubricating the Difficult-to-access lubrication points may lead to accidents.
- Manual handling of lubricant leads to wastages, contaminations and pollution.
- Chances are more to miss the lubrication points during lubrication due to its plentiful counts located throughout the factory
- Work and Time intensive.
Thus, Manual Lubrication would be impractical and result in,
- Premature bearing failures and components wear and tear.
- Loss of productivity.
- Wastage of Time and Manpower.
- Increased maintenance cost.
- Deterioration of Lubricants quality.
- Wastage of Lubricants.
- Unsafe working environment.